Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dieline Package

Here's another school project that I got assigned and I really like the outcome.

The colour that I've used is very subtle, fun and cool. I can actually see this as a new package for Birth Control. 

Well, here is a rational for this package as well:

Rational: I wanted to design something that would be fun because this is a package that 18+ girls/womsn would use daily. With that said, I went with the colour purple and different shades to keep it interesting. I thought that just the colour purple wouldn't be "fun" enough, so I made a circle pattern in the front. And as you can see, there are exactly 28 circles in the front, which represents the 28 pills. (Back of package has 28 as well). Inside the package, I made a nice calendar to keep track of pills. The size I've chosen to go with is a nice pocket size where it can be placed in a women's pocket, purse and still have space for other things because we all know  girls love to carry along with them everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment